This time out we have a bunch of...well, a bunch of “songs.” All that really ties them together is that they are a lot of fun to sing and they all have the word “song” in their title. So, grab yourself a pickle, a banana, and a fishing pole, then find someone to clap hands with and crank up the volume! Just make sure to watch out for the tornados… "The Clapping Song (Clap Pat Clap Slap)" by Shirley Ellis From the album The Name Game Written by Shirley Ellis [...]
Blog: R. O. pre-K.
Related PostsNeu: Majical Cloudz: ‘I Don’t Want People To Focus On My Own Stories’i just need some mcbess on my wall for it to be complete ♥First Listen: “I Just Want To Ride My Bike” by Nouvelle VagueThings You Don’t Want to do on Social MediaI Want To Ride My BikeSonic TALK 288 - I Want To Ride My Badger
More from R. O. pre-K.The Merry-Go-Round Broke DownThere’s A Moon Over My StreetI See Trees of Green, Red Roses TooOh the Shark Has a Fin That Goes Ziggity-ZinHe Gets Up Early, ‘bout Seven o’Clock
- BANKS. - Warm Water (Prod. By Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs)
- Mayer Hawthorne - Her Favorite Song
- The Dodos - Confidence
- Smith Westerns - "3am Spiritual" (Official Audio)
- Disclosure - You & Me ft. Eliza Doolittle (Baauer Remix)
- Mixmag - Perfectly
- Crystal Fighters - You & I (Gigamesh remix)
- The-Dream *Def Jam* - High Art ft. Jay-Z
- Pure Bathing Culture - Pendulum
- weareoliver - Heart Of Glass (Oliver & Thee Mike B Remix)
The Weeknd - Kiss LandFranz Ferdinand - Right Thoughts, Right Words, Right Action - Album TrailerAction Bronson - "Strictly 4 My Jeeps" (Official Video)She & Him- I Could've Been Your GirlHoly Ghost! "Dumb Disco Ideas"