Sure, we heard some touching speeches. We laughed at a few jokes, admired pretty outfits and recalled a handful of powerful performances. But when it came right down to it, last night's Golden Globes telecast was an evening of booze, boobs and beards.
Blog: USATODAY.com - Pop Candy
Related PostsTim Paris – Golden Ratio EP – My Favorite Robot Records (Out May 6th)Tim Paris feat. Georg Levin – Golden Ratio EP [My Favorite Robot Records] (2013)2011 Golden Globes WinnersRicky Gervais To Return As Golden Globes HostThe 69th Annual Golden Globes – Complete Winners List (Video)Predictability Rules at the 2012 Golden Globes: Are the Oscar Winners Already a Done Deal?
More from USATODAY.com - Pop CandyThe Week in Pop: My pop-culture picksThe Candy Mailbag: Answering your questions!Heads-up: Geek Pride Day is tomorrowTons o' marathons: A huge guide to weekend TV'Detropia': PBS airs powerful Detroit doc
- Disclosure - When A Fire Starts To Burn
- BANKS. - Warm Water (Prod. By Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs)
- The Dodos - Confidence
- Mayer Hawthorne - Her Favorite Song
- Pure Bathing Culture - Pendulum
- Smith Westerns - "3am Spiritual" (Official Audio)
- Disclosure - You & Me ft. Eliza Doolittle (Baauer Remix)
- Boards of Canada - Reach For The Dead
- Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros - Better Days
- HAERTS - All The Days
Boards of Canada - Reach for the Dead (from Tomorrow's Harvest)Julia Holter - World (Official Video)Washed Out - Paracosm (Official Album Trailer)She & Him- I Could've Been Your GirlAction Bronson - "Strictly 4 My Jeeps" (Official Video)