Illinois Attorney General Lisa Madigan is reportedly investigating sponsors C3 Presents and their partners for antitrust issues stemming from the radius clauses that are contractually imposed on all of the artists who play the three-day concert in C...
Blog: Alternative Press Magazine
Related PostsWiz Khalifa Being Investigated For Alleged Hit-And-RunNEWS BRIEF: Best Buy Closing More Stores, Rdio Takes On EU, $ Raised For Sony + EMI & MoreLollapalooza 2012 lineup revealedLollapalooza Official 2012 LineupVideo: MGMT – Entire Lollapalooza Brazil SetBill Ward not drumming for Black Sabbath reunion shows
More from Alternative Press MagazineBlink 182 begin recordingEmarosa stream new albumMighty Mighty Bosstones book tour with Teenage BottlerocketKillers' frontman reveals solo album release dateHopeless Records releases "Another Hopeless Summer 2010"
- BANKS. - Warm Water (Prod. By Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs)
- Thundercat - Oh Sheit It's X
- MS MR - Hurricane (CHVRCHES remix)
- Say Lou Lou - Fool Of Me Feat. Chet Faker
- flightfacilities - I Didn't Believe feat. Elizabeth Rose (Extended Version)
- mariahcarey - #Beautiful
- Mayer Hawthorne - Her Favorite Song
- The Dodos - Confidence
- weareoliver - Heart Of Glass (Oliver & Thee Mike B Remix)
- Mixmag - Perfectly
Holy Ghost! "Dumb Disco Ideas"The Weeknd - Kiss LandDaft Punk - Random Access Memories UnboxedKendrick Lamar - Bitch, Don't Kill My Vibe (Explicit)MØ - Waste Of Time (Audio)