I'd never seen this performance by The Clash on a 1977 French TV show until a few minutes ago. It's cool to see them in a controlled environment, with no audience, no pumping PA system, and no concert hall reverberations. They're presented in a fashion even more straightforward than on their simple, direct debut album. It's life-size Clash! Enjoy. Original post blogged on b2evolution .
Blog: Rock Town Hall
Related PostsWatch: Mt. Wolf - Life Size GhostsBIG SNOW BK: 1/26 - Shark?, Life Size Maps, I'm Turning Into, Great American Canyon BandLife Size Maps celebrates EP release at 285 Kent on 02.09Life Size Maps – 'Weird Luck'mp3 :: Life Size Maps > Wind in the Furnacemp3 :: Life Size Maps > Wind in the Furnace
More from Rock Town Hall!URGENT! Magical Mystery (blog) Tour Coming Your WayRock Town Hall KRAZY KAPTION KONTEST!Calling Rock Town Hall's Greatest Minds to Contemplate This Star-Studded Tribute to John Peel of The Buzzcocks' "Ever Fallen in Love"This Is Your Rock Town HallHow Dare You Call Billy Joel "EVIL!"
- BANKS. - Warm Water (Prod. By Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs)
- Disclosure - When A Fire Starts To Burn
- Mayer Hawthorne - Her Favorite Song
- The Dodos - Confidence
- Disclosure - You & Me ft. Eliza Doolittle (Baauer Remix)
- Smith Westerns - "3am Spiritual" (Official Audio)
- Pure Bathing Culture - Pendulum
- Mixmag - Perfectly
- Jacques Greene - On Your Side ft How To Dress Well (Radio Edit)
- Boards of Canada - Reach For The Dead
The Weeknd - Kiss LandShe & Him- I Could've Been Your GirlWashed Out - Paracosm (Official Album Trailer)Julia Holter - World (Official Video)Action Bronson - "Strictly 4 My Jeeps" (Official Video)