The German Amazon website has listed the new U2 album for release on May 27th, although there is no title as of yet. Although the band have confirmed that they are working on a new record, they won't be drawn on a release date but May would seem to fit in with their plans to tour in the summer, including a rumoured Glastonbury headliner.
Blog: State Magazine
Related PostsNEW DEFTONES ALBUM GETS TITLE, RELEASE DATE, HEADLINE TOURJudas Priest reveal new live album cover and release dateLiars’ new album gets a release dateNew CANCER BATS Album Gets April Release DateSantigold’s new album gets a release dateAdam Lambert’s ‘Trespassing’ Album Gets May Release Date
More from State MagazineAustra – OlympiaToots & the Maytals cancel Dublin show, entire tourSigur Rós to stream live show online this eveningKodaline – In A Perfect WorldHip-Hop – June
- nineinchnails - Came Back Haunted (2013)
- Disclosure - You & Me (Flume Remix)
- MIAuk - BRING THE NOIZE
- ScHoolboy Q - Collard Greens feat. Kendrick Lamar
- CFCF - Camera
- LordeMusic - Tennis Court
- "Dornik" - Something About You
- Mikky Ekko - "KIDS"
- Rustie - Slasherr [Flume Edit]
- Smith Westerns - "Idol" (Official Audio)