The kids of today should defend themselves against the '70s... We all love sentimentality and we all have our heroes and we all wish that things could be as awesome as they were at this time or at that time or in some other time we never actually experienced but have heard romanticized so much that we've twisted it into something that it's not. None of these behaviors are particularly bad and I'm certainly guilty of each and every one of them. It's only when we mindlessly ape something old and try to present it as [...]
Related PostsRise Above: The Challenges Of Today's Independent MusicianJustin Bieber Performs For The Kids Of Whitney Elementaryintroducing: Kids of the ApocalypseKids Of The Apocalypse - 'Masters Of The Sun' [Track of the Day]Kids of the Apocalypse – “Masters of the Sun”Kids of the Apocalypse – Masters of the Sun
More from TankboyHappy dancin'.Whirlwind week.TGIF!Yay yay rock and /or roll!You can DO it!
- BANKS. - Warm Water (Prod. By Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs)
- Mayer Hawthorne - Her Favorite Song
- The Dodos - Confidence
- Smith Westerns - "3am Spiritual" (Official Audio)
- Disclosure - You & Me ft. Eliza Doolittle (Baauer Remix)
- Mixmag - Perfectly
- Crystal Fighters - You & I (Gigamesh remix)
- The-Dream *Def Jam* - High Art ft. Jay-Z
- Pure Bathing Culture - Pendulum
- weareoliver - Heart Of Glass (Oliver & Thee Mike B Remix)
The Weeknd - Kiss LandFranz Ferdinand - Right Thoughts, Right Words, Right Action - Album TrailerAction Bronson - "Strictly 4 My Jeeps" (Official Video)She & Him- I Could've Been Your GirlHoly Ghost! "Dumb Disco Ideas"