Things are certainly looking up for Jessie J this week, as the "Domino" songbird took home an award for Best Video at the 2011 Q Awards today. Check out the British pop star as she struts the awards' red carpet in London with curly locks, a sexy black one-piece and Doc Martens. Of her outfit, the 23-year-old tweeted, "Life is about wearing what you want. What makes you feel good and comfortable. I like black catsuits. Get over it. :D". Do you agree?
Related PostsBeyonce Peacocks On The 2012 Met Gala Red CarpetPhotos: Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, Justin Bieber, More On 2012 Billboard Music Awards Red CarpetGARY NUMAN RELEASES NEW ALBUM – INCLUDING REMIXES – CHECK OUT ALEC EMPIRE REMIX OF “FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE”Check out a tune called “You Bring the Beer, We Bring the...Check out latest Coheed and Cambria video: The Dark Side of MeCheck out this @Hopsin track. Blunt, to the point, and pushes...
More from IdolatorBeyonce Denies Pregnancy Rumors, Kindawill.i.am’s “Bang Bang” Video: Watch The Retro ClipJessie J Teases New Single “Wild”Jennifer Lopez’s “Live It Up” Video: Watch It In FullKanye West Debuts “New Slaves”: Watch
- BANKS. - Warm Water (Prod. By Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs)
- MS MR - Hurricane (CHVRCHES remix)
- Thundercat - Oh Sheit It's X
- Say Lou Lou - Fool Of Me Feat. Chet Faker
- flightfacilities - I Didn't Believe feat. Elizabeth Rose (Extended Version)
- mariahcarey - #Beautiful
- Mayer Hawthorne - Her Favorite Song
- The Dodos - Confidence
- weareoliver - Heart Of Glass (Oliver & Thee Mike B Remix)
- Mixmag - Perfectly
Holy Ghost! "Dumb Disco Ideas"The Weeknd - Kiss LandDaft Punk - Random Access Memories UnboxedKendrick Lamar - Bitch, Don't Kill My Vibe (Explicit)MØ - Waste Of Time (Audio)