I'd love to have a song named after me. I'd love even more to have a really great, dance-inducing electro-pop instant classic like this named after me. This lucky bitch has, for which I'll be eternally jealous. D/R/U/G/S has made what just seems like an effortless crowd-pleaser to me, I mean c'mon, such free-flowing positivity oozes out of this song that it'd seem a waste to not get up and dance along. Download it below, then have a rave or summin'. DOWNLOAD : D/R/U/G/S - Mila [...]
Blog: Real Horrorshow Tunes, Droogies!
Related PostsD/R/U/G/S – MilaMila Kunis Goes To The Marine Corps Ball (Photos)Mila Kunis X Photoshoot X The WeekndXOPDX – Pass the Mic ft. Serge Severe, Theory Hazit, Jon Belz, Luck One, Quiz Zilla, Mila Gordana, Cassow, and Braille **Video**Esquire's Sexiest Woman of 2012 Is Mila KunisMila Kunis May Celebrate Being The Sexiest Woman Alive In 'Fifty Shades Of Grey'
More from Real Horrorshow Tunes, Droogies!WE’VE MOVEDI WANT TONITEDOLDRUMSWICKED GRAVITYDADDY REMIXES
- BANKS. - Warm Water (Prod. By Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs)
- MS MR - Hurricane (CHVRCHES remix)
- Thundercat - Oh Sheit It's X
- Say Lou Lou - Fool Of Me Feat. Chet Faker
- flightfacilities - I Didn't Believe feat. Elizabeth Rose (Extended Version)
- mariahcarey - #Beautiful
- Mayer Hawthorne - Her Favorite Song
- The Dodos - Confidence
- weareoliver - Heart Of Glass (Oliver & Thee Mike B Remix)
- Mixmag - Perfectly
Holy Ghost! "Dumb Disco Ideas"The Weeknd - Kiss LandDaft Punk - Random Access Memories UnboxedKendrick Lamar - Bitch, Don't Kill My Vibe (Explicit)MØ - Waste Of Time (Audio)