If this week's music videos have anything in common, it's that many of them are flush with violence and disturbing visions. But my two favorite of the week didn't have any of that, even though the razor gloves and anthropomorphic horses probably could've been freakout material in other directors' hands. Instead, Perfume Genius and Nat Baldwin gave us perfectly sweet and romantic, albeit weird, visions. Check out our picks below. Read More...
Related PostsThe 5 Best Videos Of The WeekThe 5 Best Videos Of The WeekBest Videos of the Week! 10 Videos!The Best Videos of 2012guerolitomusic presents | BEST VIDEOS OF 2011Best Videos of 2011
More from StereogumMixtape Of The Week: Migos Y.R.N.Pinkish Black – “Razed To The Ground”Duck Sauce – “It’s You”Photos: Camera Obscura, Photos Ops @ The Wiltern, Los Angeles 6/18/13Backtrack: Gang Gang Dance God’s Money
- nineinchnails - Came Back Haunted (2013)
- Disclosure - You & Me (Flume Remix)
- MIAuk - BRING THE NOIZE
- ScHoolboy Q - Collard Greens feat. Kendrick Lamar
- CFCF - Camera
- LordeMusic - Tennis Court
- "Dornik" - Something About You
- Mikky Ekko - "KIDS"
- Rustie - Slasherr [Flume Edit]
- Smith Westerns - "Idol" (Official Audio)