Well, he is if the new Killswitch Engage website is anything to go by. That's where we got that above picture from , after all. It also comes as a surprise to absolutely no-one, given the ever-decreasing levels of denial coming from Mr Leach in recent days. Still, it'll be interesting to see what direction Killswitch Engage now take with their new...err....old....err current vocalist.
Blog: Thrash Hits
Related PostsALL THAT REMAINS Singer Will Not Be The New Vocalist of KILLSWITCH ENGAGETEN POSSIBLE CANDIDATES TO BE THE NEW SINGER FOR KILLSWITCH ENGAGEAdam Lambert is the new frontman of QueenIs Soundcloud the new Myspace? // A Reply to Stoney RoadsQoTD: Is Frank Ocean The New Prince of Pop?
More from Thrash HitsEP: My Dying Bride – The ManuscriptIf You Buy One Thing This Week: One Of Us Is The Killer by The Dillinger Escape PlanSunday Slaylist: Songkick DetourLive: Title Fight + Dead End Path @ London King’s College – 15 May 2013SXSW 2013: The day Raz went to David Draiman’s house
- BANKS. - Warm Water (Prod. By Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs)
- Thundercat - Oh Sheit It's X
- Say Lou Lou - Fool Of Me Feat. Chet Faker
- flightfacilities - I Didn't Believe feat. Elizabeth Rose (Extended Version)
- Mayer Hawthorne - Her Favorite Song
- mariahcarey - #Beautiful
- The Dodos - Confidence
- weareoliver - Heart Of Glass (Oliver & Thee Mike B Remix)
- Mixmag - Perfectly
- Disclosure - You & Me ft. Eliza Doolittle (Baauer Remix)
Holy Ghost! "Dumb Disco Ideas"The Weeknd - Kiss LandMØ - Waste Of Time (Audio)Franz Ferdinand - Right Thoughts, Right Words, Right Action - Album TrailerQueens of the Stone Age - Kalopsia