Gotta start this post with four simple words that equal excellence: New. York. Football. Giants! Another great win and another amazing game. I bet Tom Brady went home and cried himself to sleep on his supermodel... See, that's why I hate that guy. EVEN WHEN HE LOSES, HE WINS! Fuckin' prick. I hope Welker moustache rapes him. Anyhoo, in celebration here's a NY band. How's THAT for on-the-nose? The Rapture Who they are: [...]
Related PostsBlog-achella-geddon 2012!: Epic Fail.Blog-achella-geddon 2012!: X Marks The Pop StarBlog-achella-geddon 2012!: Eyes downBlog-achella-geddon 2012!: What's In A Name?Blog-achella-geddon 2012! Jacques Of All TradesBlog-achella-geddon 2012!: Sharing the love...
More from TonegentsMonday MarvinBollywood Always Up To No GoodThe One-Joke WonderA Not-So-Amazing Review of An Amazing ShowFat Ridim De Best Ridim!
- BANKS. - Warm Water (Prod. By Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs)
- Thundercat - Oh Sheit It's X
- The Dodos - Confidence
- Mayer Hawthorne - Her Favorite Song
- flightfacilities - I Didn't Believe feat. Elizabeth Rose (Extended Version)
- weareoliver - Heart Of Glass (Oliver & Thee Mike B Remix)
- Disclosure - You & Me ft. Eliza Doolittle (Baauer Remix)
- Smith Westerns - "3am Spiritual" (Official Audio)
- Mixmag - Perfectly
- Crystal Fighters - You & I (Gigamesh remix)