Way back in the 1990s Luscious Jackson were creating some of the most infectious danceable music on the radio. The group, often described as a female Beastie Boys (mostly because they were on their label), are getting themselves ready to return with their first album in 13 years. The group have started a PledgeMusic campaign to fund the project. You can get all sorts of goodies, depending on your contribution level from the normal CDs and downloads all the way up to a signed bass or house concert.
Blog: Snob's Music
Related PostsBlood & Banjos Launches Kickstarter Campaign To Fund New AlbumStates Launch Kickstarter Campaign to Fund Sophomore AlbumMISERY SIGNALS Raise $50,000 To Fund New AlbumSaves The Day Working On New Album; Launch PledgeMusic Campaign To Raise FundsImminent Sonic Destruction Launches IndieGoGo Campaign To Fund New Tour
More from Snob's MusicToronto concerts announced this week: Iron & Wine, Gogol Bordello, DanzigPlaylist Of The Week: CBC Music FestivalImaginary Cities: "Fall of Romance" (album review)Friday Find: Bastard SunshineEddie Spaghetti announces release of "The Value Of Nothing"
- BANKS. - Warm Water (Prod. By Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs)
- Thundercat - Oh Sheit It's X
- MS MR - Hurricane (CHVRCHES remix)
- Say Lou Lou - Fool Of Me Feat. Chet Faker
- flightfacilities - I Didn't Believe feat. Elizabeth Rose (Extended Version)
- mariahcarey - #Beautiful
- Mayer Hawthorne - Her Favorite Song
- The Dodos - Confidence
- weareoliver - Heart Of Glass (Oliver & Thee Mike B Remix)
- Mixmag - Perfectly
Holy Ghost! "Dumb Disco Ideas"The Weeknd - Kiss LandDaft Punk - Random Access Memories UnboxedKendrick Lamar - Bitch, Don't Kill My Vibe (Explicit)MØ - Waste Of Time (Audio)