Dark and devious, Jess Bryant 's folk is perfectly suited to these dank winter nights, when strangers ghost by head-down and you can't help but gaze into every yellow window. Newly signed to Red Deer Club , the London singer has a voice rich as red wine: one which captivates above cymbal clatters and dripping keys the same way a lighthouse beam illuminates a bay, the same way you feel when your lover enters the room.
Blog: Some Of It Was True!
Related PostsJess Bryant – Silvern (Red Deer Club, 2012)Live Review: Revere at London’s Hoxton Square (12/18)Record Store Day : Q&A with Jumbo Records, LeedsBryant Dope – “Queens Kids”Jess Mills - Pixelated People (Prod. Sam Frank)
More from Some Of It Was True!RainerFriday Films – 17 May 2013Benin City – My LoveBe&Bea – God KnowsSiloet – Control
- BANKS. - Warm Water (Prod. By Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs)
- MS MR - Hurricane (CHVRCHES remix)
- Thundercat - Oh Sheit It's X
- Say Lou Lou - Fool Of Me Feat. Chet Faker
- flightfacilities - I Didn't Believe feat. Elizabeth Rose (Extended Version)
- mariahcarey - #Beautiful
- Mayer Hawthorne - Her Favorite Song
- The Dodos - Confidence
- weareoliver - Heart Of Glass (Oliver & Thee Mike B Remix)
- Mixmag - Perfectly
Holy Ghost! "Dumb Disco Ideas"The Weeknd - Kiss LandDaft Punk - Random Access Memories UnboxedKendrick Lamar - Bitch, Don't Kill My Vibe (Explicit)MØ - Waste Of Time (Audio)