Ssense presents the first ever “shoppable” music video with Iggy Azalea, FKi, and Diplo for “I Think She Ready”. Go ahead and hover over any “S” you see on screen to shop the look. Pretty incredible fusion of tech and visuals. Not mad at all.
Blog: THE CULTURE OF ME
Related PostsThe World’s First Interactive Shoppable Music Video Feat. FKI, Iggy Azalea, and Diplo – “I Think She Ready”NEWS: Vainzine to be feaured on the first ever Now Playing 2012 Blog Preview on BBC 6 Music TONIGHT!!!A2IM To Produce First Ever Independent Music AwardsI am overly excited to help announce the first ever PORTALS SXSW...Tiësto's Team Netherlands v. Sebastian Ingrosso's Team Sweden for the first ever DJ Football Games
More from THE CULTURE OF MEPhotoPhotoC-60.PhotoNew site URL, same shit.
- BANKS. - Warm Water (Prod. By Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs)
- MS MR - Hurricane (CHVRCHES remix)
- Thundercat - Oh Sheit It's X
- Say Lou Lou - Fool Of Me Feat. Chet Faker
- flightfacilities - I Didn't Believe feat. Elizabeth Rose (Extended Version)
- mariahcarey - #Beautiful
- Mayer Hawthorne - Her Favorite Song
- The Dodos - Confidence
- weareoliver - Heart Of Glass (Oliver & Thee Mike B Remix)
- Mixmag - Perfectly
Holy Ghost! "Dumb Disco Ideas"The Weeknd - Kiss LandDaft Punk - Random Access Memories UnboxedKendrick Lamar - Bitch, Don't Kill My Vibe (Explicit)MØ - Waste Of Time (Audio)