The brothers Rosenthal of "It's The Real" are funny. Danny Brown is funny. At Bonnaroo they joined forces to discuss Tony Yayo, confusing Danny's album XXX and the Vin Diesel movie of the same name, and High School year book photos. Danny also performs "Hit Me Baby One More Time." All while clutching a bottle of Hennessey. You'd be irresponsible to miss this one.
Blog: Pigeons and Planes
Related PostsVideo: The Purist ft. Danny Brown – JealousyVideo Of The Week: The Purist (Feat. Danny Brown) “Jealousy”The Pursuit x Danny Brown – Jealousy TR-ILL E.P [Official Video]The Purist ft. Danny Brown – Jealousy (Video)VIDEO: ALCHEMIST – FLIGHT CONFIRMATION (FEAT. DANNY BROWN & SCHOOLBOY Q)
More from Pigeons and PlanesListen to the Japanese Song that Grimes is Obsessed WithKanye West to Project Another Video at New Locations This WeekendListen to a Mixtape from Odd Future Affiliates The Jet Age of Tomorrow, Featuring Earl Sweatshirt, SBTRKT, and MorePremiere: Young Things ft. Har Mar Superstar – “Goodbye Sexual”Is This Kanye West’s SoundCloud Account, and What’s the One Song He Reposted?
- Disclosure - When A Fire Starts To Burn
- BANKS. - Warm Water (Prod. By Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs)
- The Dodos - Confidence
- Mayer Hawthorne - Her Favorite Song
- Pure Bathing Culture - Pendulum
- Smith Westerns - "3am Spiritual" (Official Audio)
- Disclosure - You & Me ft. Eliza Doolittle (Baauer Remix)
- Mixmag - Perfectly
- HAERTS - All The Days
- Boards of Canada - Reach For The Dead