The 6-piece band, Air Traffic Controller , started as the pipe dream of real-life air craft controller, Dave Munro. During his deployment serving the U.S. Navy, Munro sent home 4-track demos he had written. When his term was finally up, Munro returned to Boston, surprised to find significant chatter about his music and a solid fan base. There are a couple things that make this story interesting. First, naming your band after the occupation you had before becoming a musician is really a fresh idea. What if Jack White had named The White Stripes [...]
Blog: Music That Isn't Bad.
Related PostsNEW // Air Traffic Controller “You Know Me”Video: Air Traffic Controller – “You Know Me”Air Traffic Controller: “You Know Me”Air Traffic Controller - Pick Me UpReview | Air Traffic Controller – Nordo
More from Music That Isn't Bad.A Great Big Pile of Leaves – “Pet Mouse ft. Justin Pierre”New Music Tuesday: Daft Punk – Random Access Memories[PLAYLIST] Monday Mix-up (5/20)Local Artist of the Week: Sean AnonymousRobot Music!!
- BANKS. - Warm Water (Prod. By Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs)
- Thundercat - Oh Sheit It's X
- The Dodos - Confidence
- Mayer Hawthorne - Her Favorite Song
- flightfacilities - I Didn't Believe feat. Elizabeth Rose (Extended Version)
- weareoliver - Heart Of Glass (Oliver & Thee Mike B Remix)
- Disclosure - You & Me ft. Eliza Doolittle (Baauer Remix)
- Smith Westerns - "3am Spiritual" (Official Audio)
- Mixmag - Perfectly
- Crystal Fighters - You & I (Gigamesh remix)
The Weeknd - Kiss LandHoly Ghost! "Dumb Disco Ideas"Franz Ferdinand - Right Thoughts, Right Words, Right Action - Album TrailerAction Bronson - "Strictly 4 My Jeeps" (Official Video)Kanye West - New Slaves