A minute into the Morricone suite and the mob begins to push. Closer. "Omar coming. Omar coming." Ikey Owens initiates the mayhem and from the opening notes, the crowd knows its done for. Cedric in peak form, Omar on interstellar overdrive. Tighter and heavier than ever before. SETLIST: "Son et Lumiere" "Inertiatic E.S.P." "Goliath" "Cotopaxi" "Roulette Dares (The Haunt Of)" "Viscera Eyes" "Halo of Nembutals" "Cygnus....Vismund Cygnus" "Desperate Graves" "Eunuch Provocateur" "Ilyena" "Teflon" "Drunkship of Lanterns" "Luciforms" "The Widow" "Wax Simulacra"
Video: fistful of dollars Ennio Morricone
The sequence of the sound that The Mars Volta used at the beginning of their concerts is the theme of the film A Fistful of Dollars, by Ennio Morricone.
Uploaded: May 9, 2009 8:45pm
Related Vids:Un Uomo da Rispettare (Complete) -...Ennio Morricone - Peace Notes -...The King of Kong: Fistful of...Bang Bang Eche - Fist Full...
- Disclosure - When A Fire Starts To Burn
- BANKS. - Warm Water (Prod. By Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs)
- The Dodos - Confidence
- Mayer Hawthorne - Her Favorite Song
- Pure Bathing Culture - Pendulum
- Smith Westerns - "3am Spiritual" (Official Audio)
- Disclosure - You & Me ft. Eliza Doolittle (Baauer Remix)
- Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros - Better Days
- HAERTS - All The Days
- Mixmag - Perfectly
Boards of Canada - Reach for the Dead (from Tomorrow's Harvest)Julia Holter - World (Official Video)Washed Out - Paracosm (Official Album Trailer)She & Him- I Could've Been Your GirlAction Bronson - "Strictly 4 My Jeeps" (Official Video)