We have even more slick HD footage from the homie Oz Futura, who yesterday supplied video of Elzhi spitting over Wu-Tang's "C.R.E.A.M" . But this time, he's bringing us video of Shad spitting two brand-new verses live in Toronto, though the second set of bars gets cut short because Shad admits he doesn't remember all the words. That's OK, though, because the beat sounds ill-it samples the Breeders' "Cannonball"-and he then rips "The Old Prince Still Lives At Home". Chyeah.
Video: Shad live in Toronto
Shad was invited to play at Toronto's Fort York as a part of the War of 1812 remembrance. The Canadian wonder used the platform to spit two new verses for the crowd, one cut short due to Shad not actually knowing the entire verse. It's not a problem becau
Uploaded: July 18, 2012 9:29am
Related Vids:Fucked Up on MTV LIVE in...Drake and JayZ Live In TorontoLive in Toronto 1984 2-dancing in...Rihanna & Drake Live In...
- BANKS. - Warm Water (Prod. By Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs)
- The Dodos - Confidence
- Mayer Hawthorne - Her Favorite Song
- Disclosure - You & Me ft. Eliza Doolittle (Baauer Remix)
- Smith Westerns - "3am Spiritual" (Official Audio)
- Mixmag - Perfectly
- Crystal Fighters - You & I (Gigamesh remix)
- The-Dream *Def Jam* - High Art ft. Jay-Z
- weareoliver - Heart Of Glass (Oliver & Thee Mike B Remix)
- Four Tet - Unspoken (promo version)