I remember walking around in the late eighties and sneering at the "30-somethings" wearing old Stones tour shirts. Threadbare and ridiculous, given that the Stones had ceased to be relevent, I was comfortable knowing that I was far hipper wearing my new Wedding Present tour shirt. Twenty years later, the music has held up far better than my shirt. David Gedge and company started releasing brilliant singles in the mid-80's. After getting noticed by the legendary John Peel, their popularity grew as they released their first album 'George Best' in 1987. While a multitude of bands released one [...]
Video: The Wedding Present: Everyone Thinks He Looks Daft. Live
The Wedding Present play George Best in its entirity (and more) at Sala Apolo, 20 October 2007. Rockdelux Weekend. Barcelona.
Uploaded: October 21, 2007 3:37pm
Related Vids:The Wedding Present - Everyone Thinks...The Wedding Present Everyone Thinks He...THE WEDDING PRESENT Everyone Thinks He...Wedding Present 'Everyone Thinks He Looks...
- Disclosure - When A Fire Starts To Burn
- BANKS. - Warm Water (Prod. By Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs)
- The Dodos - Confidence
- Mayer Hawthorne - Her Favorite Song
- Pure Bathing Culture - Pendulum
- Smith Westerns - "3am Spiritual" (Official Audio)
- Disclosure - You & Me ft. Eliza Doolittle (Baauer Remix)
- Boards of Canada - Reach For The Dead
- Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros - Better Days
- HAERTS - All The Days