Carrie Underwood issues a warning to a good girl about mingling with a bad boy on her new single, appropriately titled "Good Girl." "His lips are dripping honey, but he'll sting you like a bee/So lock up all your loving/Go and throw away the key," Carrie sings in a take-no-shiz, aggressive tone on the rocked up country jam. "Why, why you gotta be so blind?/Won't you open up your eyes?/Just a matter of time til you find he's no good, girl/No good for you." If there's anyone qualified to warn a good girl about a [...]
Video: Carrie Underwood - Good Girl
Carrie Underwood's first single from her upcoming album due May 1! Check out:
For More Info!
For More Info!
Uploaded: February 23, 2012 11:30pm
Related Vids:[HD] Carrie Underwood - Good Girl...Carrie Underwood - Good GirlCarrie Underwood - Good Girl (Live...Carrie Underwood - Good Girl ACM...
- BANKS. - Warm Water (Prod. By Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs)
- Thundercat - Oh Sheit It's X
- MS MR - Hurricane (CHVRCHES remix)
- Say Lou Lou - Fool Of Me Feat. Chet Faker
- flightfacilities - I Didn't Believe feat. Elizabeth Rose (Extended Version)
- mariahcarey - #Beautiful
- Mayer Hawthorne - Her Favorite Song
- The Dodos - Confidence
- weareoliver - Heart Of Glass (Oliver & Thee Mike B Remix)
- Mixmag - Perfectly
Holy Ghost! "Dumb Disco Ideas"The Weeknd - Kiss LandDaft Punk - Random Access Memories UnboxedKendrick Lamar - Bitch, Don't Kill My Vibe (Explicit)MØ - Waste Of Time (Audio)
- Noteworthy (Stream): Kanye West – Black Skinhead (SNL Performance)
- Kanye West Performs “Black Skinhead” & “New Slaves” On ‘SNL’ Season Finale: Watch
- Watch Fred Armisen’s SNL farewell with Carrie Brownstein, Kim Gordon, J Mascis, Aimee Mann
- Watch Kanye West on Saturday Night Live, performing “Black Skinhead” and “New Slaves”
- Video: Kanye West Performs New Songs “Black Skinhead” And “New Slaves” On Saturday Night Live Finale