The chamber Americana sound of The Tide and the Current ebbs and flows as its intensity grows and shrinks. Fort Worth, Texas' Telegraph Canyon has a chamber Americana sound and endured endless comparisons to My Morning Jacket and Fleet Foxes. The band shows its own side, however, even if lead singer Chris Johnson is a dead ringer for Arcade Fire's Win Butler. On its sophomore release, The Tide and the Current, Telegraph Canyon brings quiet, innocuous lines into swelling, remarkable epiphanies. Soft chimes and a capella portions of songs give way to echoing, booming...
Video: Telegraph Canyon - Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth 2/14/09
Telegraph Canyon performing 'Safe on the Outside' at the Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth. Presented by Spune. Sound mix by John Nuckels.
Uploaded: April 6, 2009 2:47pm
Related Vids:Warpaint, Live, Beetles, Modern Art Museum,...DATA GARDEN QUARTET - LIVE AT...GIFs as art: We Tripped El...Philip Glass Plays Metamorphosis 4 &...
- BANKS. - Warm Water (Prod. By Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs)
- Thundercat - Oh Sheit It's X
- Mayer Hawthorne - Her Favorite Song
- The Dodos - Confidence
- flightfacilities - I Didn't Believe feat. Elizabeth Rose (Extended Version)
- weareoliver - Heart Of Glass (Oliver & Thee Mike B Remix)
- Mixmag - Perfectly
- Disclosure - You & Me ft. Eliza Doolittle (Baauer Remix)
- Crystal Fighters - You & I (Gigamesh remix)
- The-Dream *Def Jam* - High Art ft. Jay-Z
Holy Ghost! "Dumb Disco Ideas"The Weeknd - Kiss LandMØ - Waste Of Time (Audio)Franz Ferdinand - Right Thoughts, Right Words, Right Action - Album TrailerQueens of the Stone Age - Kalopsia