These days, artists who defy labels and decide to take matters into their own hands are certainly finding ways around those money grubbing record labels. Take Billy Corgan for instance. He landed a song with Hyundai on a Super Bowl spot commercial. If this doesn't mean he can pay for the production of another album... I don't know what would. Have a listen. The song to some fanimated Glass & The Ghost Children video: And the Hyundai Genesis commercial: =0*HM*
Video: Hyundai Genesis Coupe Epic Lap. Edit by Billy Corgan. Super Bowl 2009.
Hyundai Genesis Coupe Epic Lap. Edit by Billy Corgan. Super Bowl 2009.
Click to view this video on Youtube.
Genesis Coupe Epic Lap. Edit by Billy Corgan. Introducing the 306-hp Hyundai Genesis Coupe, through the eyes of Smashing Pumpkins' lead singer Billy Corgan.
Uploaded: January 29, 2009 9:50pm
Related Vids:Hyundai Genesis Coupe Epic Lap CommercialBudweiser Select Ice 55 • DONT...7-year-old sings Piano Man by Billy...Are We Rolling by Billy Mahonie
better days, new music, events, alex ebert, artists, stream, new music daily
- BANKS. - Warm Water (Prod. By Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs)
- Mayer Hawthorne - Her Favorite Song
- The Dodos - Confidence
- Smith Westerns - "3am Spiritual" (Official Audio)
- Disclosure - You & Me ft. Eliza Doolittle (Baauer Remix)
- Mixmag - Perfectly
- Jacques Greene - On Your Side ft How To Dress Well (Radio Edit)
- Pure Bathing Culture - Pendulum
- The-Dream *Def Jam* - High Art ft. Jay-Z
- Four Tet - Unspoken (promo version)
- Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros imploran por días mejores en su nueva canción
- Metallica Through The Never: poster e trailer ufficiale del film. Nei cinema dal 27 Settembre.
- Neko Case Covers Iron Maiden: The Number Of The Beast
- Listen To New Arctic Monkeys: Do I Wanna Know? (Live)
- Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros – Better Days